We're taking it back to the 80's - the decade that spawned the sport of DH mountain bike racing - with a limited edition version of our Demo Jersey. This will be the same radical design Loris Vergier will be wearing at the 5th race of the 2018 UCI Downhill World Cup series in Andorra.
World Cup-winning performance and Fox Heritage make the Demo Long Sleeve the jersey of choice for downhill riders all over the world. It's breathable, lightweight and relaxed “over guard” fit will keep you comfortable and protected all day long. And epic days on the mountain are made even more enjoyable thanks to Fox TruDri: our proprietary moisture-wicking fabric which helps keep you cool, dry and sweat-free.
- Limited Edition Downhill MTB Jersey
- TruDri polyester main body fabric with mesh panels for enhanced airflow
- Downhill-specific fit to accommodate protective gear
- Sublimated fade resistant graphics
- Moto-inspired performance collar
- Drop tail for full coverage