V3 Preest Limited Edition
The Fox V3 helmet introduces the next level of visor technology, Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
With the introduction of a size medium specific shell size, the 2018 V3 helmet now features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex® Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
- MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System)
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- MIPS equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®)
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- Dri Lex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE22.05 & DOT
- Matching gear set available
- Matte/gloss finish