Durable mountain bike pants with additional storage for all-day park laps.
The Women's Defend Pants have been tested on the world's toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes. The slim silhouette and tapered lower leg provide a race-ready fit, which reduces snags and drag. The TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency, helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent.
- Cordura® fabric at saddle provides higher resistance to abrasion
- Double-layer knee panels for added durability
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets for essential items
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Body-mapped lazer perforations on back keep you cool
- Inseam: 32"
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane